For Sale €140,000 - Residential
Situated on a delightful beach/cove and on Portsalon Pier, this two bedroom apartment extending to 64.70 sq m (695 sq ft) approx, with external terrace, enjoys breathtaking sea & beach views. Portsalon 18 hole championship links golf course and modern club house facilities are located close by while the extensive world renowned Ballymastocker beach is within walking distance without the necessity of crossing a busy main road, very safe for children.
• PVC Double glazed window frames.
• Stunning views of Ballymastocker Bay and the Inishowen Peninsula.
• Situated immediately beside the 18 hole championship golf links with modern clubhouse facilities.
• Surrounded by a host of natural amenities including the pier and beach directly to the front of the apartments.
• Ample car parking to the rear of the apartments.
• Sarah’s restaurant, shop and public bar in close proximity.
Entrance Hall 3.98m x 1.08m (13’1″ x 3’7″)
Living Area 4.20m x 4.00m (13’9″ x 13’1″) Electric fireplace with tiled inset and timber surround. Patio doors to balcony with magnificent views of Ballymastocker beach and bay.
Kitchen Area 2.66m x 1.74m (8’9″ x 5’9″)Range of fitted pine kitchen units.
Master Bedroom 3.98m x 3.02m (13’1″ x 9’11”)Plus built-in wardrobe. Stunning water views.
Bedroom 2 3.53m x 2.78m (11’7″ x 9’1″)
Bathroom 2.08m x 1.78m (6’10” x 5’10”) Bath with direct shower unit and tiled walls above. Wc and wash hand basin with tiled splashback, mirror and lighting above. Extractor fan.
BER BER D1, BER No. 109692996
On arriving at the Portsalon crossroads continue to follow the signs into Portsalon until you arrive at the Golf Club House. Turn right into the Club House and follow the road to the left into the apartments.