Sold €475,000 - Residential
An exceptionally well presented and finished five bedroom individually designed detached house with detached garage. Located a short distance off the main Letterkenny to Derry / Belfast road (N13) and enjoying excellent 180 degree panoramic Lough Swilly views / outlook. The house is “ready to walk into” other than placing loose furniture and should be of interest to those seeking a quality family home in close proximity to Letterkenny but also being within easy reach of Derry City / Strabane. Floor area extends to 293.79 Sq m ( 3,162 Sq ft) providing spacious and contemporary family living.
BER No: 103343299
Energy Performance Indicator: 133.06 kWh/m2/yr
Take the dual carriageway south east of Letterkenny on the N13 towards Derry / Belfast / Strabane / Dublin. At the Manorcunningham roundabout take the first exit off the
dual carriageway. Continue straight taking the first road to the left immediately coming off the roundabout. Proceed uphill and take the first turn off to the right. Continue straight and proceed to the end of the cul-de-sac and the property is accessed through stone pillars.
Entrance Hall 5.85m x 3.79m (19’2″ x 12’5″)
Spacious and bright, with open vaulted ceiling incorporating two large Velux windows, large porcelain tiles, alarm key pad and intercom. Feature Front Door: special design triple glazed side and top panels incorporating bevelled edge and stained glass units. Feature Oak Staircase: closed design with upgraded spindles, rails and posts; decorative paneling; spray lacquer finish. Feature Stairwell Window: incorporating bevelled and stained glass in a triple glazed unit. Feature Wrought Iron Chandelier: contemporary design spiral containing 16 lanterns with low energy bulbs. Feature Ornamental Display: smoke glass shelving incorporating focused LED display light. Storage cupboard: ceiling height fully shelved, incorporating underfloor heat control unit. Doors: Bevelled glass double doors leading to dining room and lounge.
Kitchen 4.88m x 4.30m (16′ x 14’1″)
Dual aspect to front and rear; access from hallway via half glazed sand blasted door with side and top panels, bespoke solid Ash kitchen units with in-set flush doors / drawers plus an easy close on doors and drawers, large matching island unit; granite worktops with integrated 5” splash back, large larder with double doors shelving and pull out drawers, dual energy source Rangemaster cooker with stainless streel extraction hood / fan, inset Frankie (cream) granite sink, mixer tap set plus water filter unit, granite cill and 7” splash back to front window, TV, telephone and audio sockets, integrated microwave and radio, numerous double stainless steel sockets and switches, coving, venetian blind, recessed LED lights.
Sun Room 4.45m x 3.94m (14’7″ x 12’11”) Plus 3.38m x 0.52m (11’1″ x 1’8″)
Triple aspect with large windows to front, side and rear, double patio glazed doors, centre pendulum light and bespoke black curtain rails and high quality lined curtains, four brushed stainless steel sockets and switches, vaulted ceiling with two large velux roof lights.
Family Room 5.35m x 4.61m (17’7″ x 15’1″) Plus 2.77m x 1.29m (9’1″ x 4’3″)
Triple aspect, segregated from kitchen by a bespoke unit incorporating a breakfast bar with granite worktop. Stratford solid fuel back boiler stove; arched unit with patio doors and side windows, cornicing, recessed LED lights bespoke black curtain rails and high quality lined curtains.
Utility Room 2.81m x 2.42m (9’3″ x 7’11”)
Fully fitted with kitchen matching cupboards, worktops & broom cupboard, roof space access, heat control timer unit, enclosed fuse box facility immersion isolation switch and services for washing machine, tumble dryer and drawer freezer unit.
Lounge Room 4.61m x 5.35m (15’1″ x 17’7″) Plus 2.77m x 1.29m (9’1″ x 4’3″)
Dual aspect large room with protruding feature window providing panoramic views of Lough Swilly and countryside, semi glazed bevelled glass double doors, contemporary marble fireplace externally vented, gas line installed, six double brass sockets, TV and computer point, recessed LED lights, quality wool carpet, high quality lined curtains.
Dining Room 4.67m x 3.58m (15’4″ x 11’9″) Plus 3.38m x 0.52m (11’1″ x 1’8″)
Dual aspect with large windows to front and side, double doors with bevelled glass, recessed LED lights, centre pendulum light, 4 x brass sockets and switches, cornicing to ceiling.
Rear Hallway 2.38m x 1.85m (7’10” x 6’1″)
Efficient access to garage; semi glazed bevelled glass panel door, recessed LED lighting, alarm control pad.
WC + WHB 2.40m x 1.52m (7’10” x 5′)
Large with wheelchair access, partial tiling, extractor fan, recessed safety lighting, mirror with light and raised vanity unit.
Cloakroom 2.37m x 0.93m (7’9″ x 3’1″)
With hanging rails and shelving installed. Plumbing and structures in situ for conversion to an ensuite.
Bedroom 1 / Office / Study / Play Room 3.89m x 3.57m (12’9″ x 11’9″)
Rear aspect, alternative office / study, fully equipped for incorporation of cloakroom as an ensuite. Centralised location of sky boxes and terminal for audio storage and transmission.
Gallery Landing 7.77m x 1.56m (25’6″ x 5’1″)
Vaulted ceiling with two large double glazed Velux windows; feature centre light cluster with low energy bulbs.
Master Bedroom 4.66m x 4.50m (15’3″ x 14’9″)
Large and spacious with rear and side aspect providing extensive views of Lough Swilly and surrounding countryside. Balcony – double door access – viewing balcony with panoramic views of Lough Swilly and countryside. TV, phone and computer / Internet points.
Ensuite / Walk in Wardrobe 4.43m x 3.10m (14’6″ x 10’2″)
Large Ensuite – with purpose built vanity unit enclosing toilet cistern; fully tiled shower unit; built in storage unit, partial tiling underfloor heating with dedicated stat control. Walk in Wardrobe – railed and shelved to maximum storage; access door to attic.
Bedroom 3 4.77m x 4.30m (15’8″ x 14’1″)
Large and spacious with Ensuite (guest room), built in wardrobes and quality ensuite. TV point, phone and computer / Internet points.
Ensuite 2.39m x 1.99m (7’10” x 6’6″)
Wc, whb, corner shower (mains), tiled floors, splash back and shower cubicle.
Bedroom 4 4.68m x 2.51m (15’4″ x 8’3″) Plus 3.34m x 1.12m (10’11” x 3’8″ Plus 2.18m x 0.33m (7’2″ x 1’1″)
Front aspect large room with TV, internet / phone sockets.
Bedroom 5 3.62m x 3.88m (11’11” x 12’9″) Plus 1.74m x 0.88m (5’9″ x 2’11”)
Rear aspect room with large dormer window and storage areas. TV, phone and computer / Internet points.
Bathroom 3.56m x 2.37m (11’8″ x 7’9″)
Fully tiled bathroom with large built in Jacuzzi bath, quality sanitary ware, corner shower unit & controls; large over basin mirror with integrated lights. Underfloor heating with independent stat control.
Two doors for ease of access; fully shelved; hot water heat bank storage unit & controls; solar system controls.
Ceiling height and fully shelved.
Folding access ladder with insulated trap door; fully floored, 300mm insulation; lighting etc.
Matching stone front with red roller shutter door and pedestrian side door, mains reservoir 300 litre tank and supply pump, Grant condenser boiler with rear vent, central vacuum motor and collection unit, mezzanine storage area. Garden potting area to rear.
Design layout and supply Tobermore Paving, integrated paving pattern to front sides and rear, large patio area paved with sand coloured granite paving stone. Matching paving brick between tarmac and kerb for the full length of the driveway. Entrance Substantial matching natural stone entrance pillars and walls, ground recessed spot lights to pillars, wired and fitted out for hanging automatic gates.
Extensive manicured mature gardens to front and rear, numerous trees and shrubs strategically placed to front, low level matching stone retention wall with steps access to elevated garden, extensive low maintenance flower and shrub beds strategically located to front sides and rear, various fruit trees to rear garden, fully enclosed, mature vegetable garden, coloured concrete boundary fence to front and sides, wooden boundary fence to rear.
- All ground floor ceiling heights extending to 9.50 ft.
- Tasteful decorative coving to all downstairs rooms.
- Solid construction of “Bison Slabs”, quality insulation and 150mm special screed to first floor.
- Large porcelain beige tiles throughout with special adhesive to promote efficient heat transfer.
Generous supply of sockets to all rooms, all sockets and switches at ground floor are either
brushed stainless steel or brass finish.
- TV and audio transmitted to ground and first floor rooms via Cat 5 cabling.
- Audio speaker cabling installed in reception rooms.
- TV, telephone and internet points located in all rooms throughout the house.
- Large 5,000 litre fuel tank, raised coal bunker.
Low energy lighting to driveway and pillars, decorative lantern lights to front door of house and
garage, security lighting.
Covered safety sockets to patio area, cabling for patio lantern lights, cabling for
water feature / pump.
Cold and hot water tap sets located to both sides of house for gardening supply
and cleaning purposes. Supply access at entrance
Facilities & Services
- Integrated multi fuel energy system (documentation available)
- Heating: Oil, solar and solid fuel.
- Large fully controlled “heat bank” storage unit and controls.
- 300 litre main water storage tank situated in the garage.
- Pressure pump providing constant pressure feed.
- High end Grant Condenser boiler.
- Two large integrated Solar Panels & control unit.
- Vented safety and expansion unit.
- Highly efficient underfloor heating system to ground floor.
- Independent room heating.
- Individual digital room stats sensitive to 0.5 degrees.
- Additional thermostatically controlled radiators to high glazed areas, integrated with underfloor heat system.
- Efficient high output radiators with integrated room stats.
- Overall heat stat for radiator system.
- Under floor heating extended to bathroom and master ensuite.
- Mains driven recessed 4 watt LED lights to all rooms.
- Low energy safety recessed lights to downstairs toilet.
- Feature hanging wrought iron light cluster with low energy bulbs – sun room and entrance hall.
- Mains driven recessed 4 watt LED lights to master bedroom.
- Low energy safety recessed lights to en-suites & bathroom.
- Standard centre piece lighting to bedrooms.
- Mirror / vanity unit lights in en-suites and bathroom.
- Centralised Beam Vacuum System.
- Collection unit located in garage.
- Several strategically located hose access points.
- Integrated kitchen kicker board extraction unit.
- Additional collection unit hose access for external use (car etc).
- Integrated Alarm System by Sheridan Security System.
- Individual room PID’s.
- Multiple Zone Control.
- All external doors connected.
- Control pads at front and rear doors.
- System interrogation and analysis software incorporated.
TV, Broadband Internet and Audio
- Sky multiroom system installed with box in a central location.
- TV signal delivered through CAT 5 cabling and magic eye control.
- Broadband router located in entrance hallway.
- TV, telephone and internet access points in all rooms.
- CAT 5 cabling installed for audio delivery to all reception rooms.
- Wiring for roof level speakers installed in all reception rooms.
Included / Excluded from the Sale
The sale includes all existing fixtures and fittings including all existing carpets, light fittings, certain curtains, in addition to all built in / integrated electrical appliances.