For Sale €240,000 - Residential, New Home
New Development of four detached four bedroom homes extending to 140 sqm (1515 sq ft) approximately.
Nestled along the grassy banks of the River Swilly and found in Ireland’s most beautiful county, it’s no surprise that the thriving town of Letterkenny has become such a sought-after place to live.
Whether it’s hiking through the rugged paths of Mount Errigal or enjoying a family picnic in Glenveagh National Park, there’s plenty to do just a short drive away.
Located on the semi-rural outskirts of Letterkenny and on the borders of Woodlands and Lisnennan, Lios Na Gréine is an exclusive development consisting of four beautiful A-rated energy efficient detached properties. Finished to turnkey specification, each home will benefit from four bedrooms, two reception rooms, a large kitchen and dining area, a separate utility room and landscaped gardens.
These new homes would be perfect for first or second-time buyers wishing to lay down roots in a tight-knit community with every convenience they could possibly need: from schools (Educate Together, Ballyraine NS, Illistrin NS, Scoil Mhuire Gan Smal, St Colmcilles Boys School, Woodlands NS) and sports facilities (Letterkenny Rugby Club, Letterkenny Golf Club, Aura Leisure Centre) to shops, eateries, art and culture, Letterkenny has it all, and more.
Traditional designs, built to the highest standards, in key locations. We recognise that our customers are at the core of our business and therefore, pride ourselves on providing the highest levels of customer service. You will be proud to call your home a Rosemount Home.
A diverse family owned private house builder, Rosemount Homes benefits from the management team of one of Northern Ireland’s leading construction companies, with a wealth of experience in the local house building industry. Our aim is to grow to be the most respected in the industry.
We pride ourselves on our company values – Trust, Respect, Caring, Being Open, and Honest.
‘Rosemount Homes are committed to quality construction and customer satisfaction in every home we build.’
Special Features & Services
Kitchen / Utility
- Choice of kitchen doors, work tops and handles.
- Integrated electrical appliances to include electric hob & electric oven, extractor unit, fridge freezer, and dishwasher.
- Plumbing / Electrical for purchaser’s own free standing washing machine and tumble dryer in utility room.
- Splash back between hob and extractor fan with worktop up-stands.
- Concealed under unit lighting to kitchen units.
Bathroom / Ensuite & WCs
- Contemporary designer white sanitary ware with chrome fittings.
- Thermostatically controlled shower to bathroom and ensuite.
- Living room, bedrooms, stairs and landings carpeted with quality carpet and underlay.
- Choice of floor tiling to hall, kitchen / dining, utility room, WC, bathroom, ensuite
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures in ensuite and bathroom.
- Splash back tiling to bathroom, ensuite and WC.
- Air sourced heat pump heating.
- Thermostatically controlled aluminium radiators.
- Zoned central heating system.
- Wood burner inset stove in living room.
Windows / Exterior Doors
- Triple glazed uPVC highly efficient windows.
- Hardwood timber front doors with painted finish.
- Internal Décor – walls and ceilings painted.
- Moulded skirting and architrave painted white.
- Pre-finished internal doors with contemporary ironmongery.
- Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors.
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets throughout including TV and telephone points.
- Recessed LED spotlights to kitchen / dining, ensuite and bathroom.
- Security alarm system.
- Traditional masonry construction, painted render and stone cladding.
- High standard of floor, wall and loft insulation to ensure minimal heat loss.
- Tarmac driveways and concrete paths.
- Front and rear gardens grassed with landscaping to selected areas.
- 1800mm high timber fencing to rear and 1200mm high timber fencing to front between gardens.
- External lighting to front and rear doors.
- Outside water tap.
- Landscaping to common areas.
- An owners management company has been formed to organise the maintenance and upkeep of the common areas and pumping station in the development.
These homes benefit from an A3 BER rating.
Homebond 10 year build-mark warranty cover.
From the Mount Errigal Hotel take the R245 towards Ramelton and take the first exit left at the roundabout after Sweeney’s Convenience Store and Petrol Station and continue ahead for approximately 1.5 km passing Lisnennan Court and Castlebane on the right. Lios Na Greine is located on the right immediately after Castlebane.
Latitude: 54.974315 Longitude: -7.706376 (copy into Google Maps for location / streetview).