For Rent €30,000 - Commercial, Retail Unit, Office Unit, Commercial Letting
Prestigious Ground Floor Retail Unit Extending to a Gross Internal Area 146 sq m (1,575 sq ft)
Hi-profile retail premises enjoying a prime corner position opposite Market Square in the heart of Letterkenny’s main commercial thoroughfare. The ground floor retail accommodation is extremely well appointed and ready for immediate occupation. The gross internal area of the ground floor extends to 146 sq m (1,575 sq ft) and a net internal area of 124 sq m (1,334 sq ft) approximately. The ground floor provides a large retail shop floor with ancillary office and cloakroom facilities to the rear.
The unit is currently fitted out in office use however can be easily converted into a large open plan retail premises. We have provided a floorplan overleaf to illustrate an open plan layout of the ground floor.
Nearby occupiers include Boots, The Market Square, Holland & Barrett, Ulster Bank, Bank of Ireland, County Seat, Gamestop, Dillon’s Hotel, 3three and The Courtyard Shopping Centre which incorporates extensive public car parking. There is a need for ladies fashion, infant shop, artisan café on the Main Street but the premises would suit a variety of uses.
- Extensive electrical specification / cat 5 computer cabling.
- High profile ground floor corner retail premises located in the heart of Letterkenny’s main commercial thoroughfare.
- Extends to 146 sq m (1,575 sq ft) gross internal area or 146 sq m (1,334 sq ft) (net internal area).
- Ready to walk into accommodation with minimal fit out required.
- Suitable for a variety of uses including retail, leisure, hospitality, office, financial services etc.
Gross Internal Area 146 sq m (1,575 sq ft)
BER BER C3, BER No. 800420911
The property is located on Letterkenny’s Main Street. From the Port Road proceed through the traffic lights passing AIB Bank on the left. Continue straight and pass the market square on the right. The building is on the corner directly opposite the Ulster Bank.